Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Anchorage, AK
Closing Date: Until filled
Online Job Announcement
Assist a DoD client with improving and maintaining GIS data for military installations. Provide specialized technical and analytical geospatial assistance that will support the maintenance of an Enterprise GIS. Support data development, SDSFIE standards integration, and quality verification processes. Assist in maintaining geospatial data in an enterprise GIS implementation, aid in the maintenance of the geodatabase, and apply technical and programmatic knowledge of GIS. Execute the responsibilities of a GIS Specialist supporting Installation Management functions as a part of a DoD Installation Geospatial Information and Services (IGI&S) Program, which include:
- GIS technical proficiency and experience with Esri ArcGIS Server.
- Experience working in an enterprise Esri ArcGIS environment.
- Data preparation, management, and maintenance
- GIS Requirements Gathering
- Script writing for automation of routine GIS tasks and procedures.
- Data Model support and compliance.
- Communicate standards, methods, quality assurance/control processes, and metrics.
- Active US DoD Secret Clearance
- Current CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401)
To apply for this position, please complete and submit an application as indicated on the Online Job Announcement link above. For more information, contact Diego Negron at 703.291.1297 or via email at email@example.com.