Position Type: Multi-year Contract
Location: Memphis, TN
- Provide the GIS services via Desktop ESRI ArcGIS software to support the web-based GIS applications’ base maps and geoprocessing services
- Provide service for GIS geodatabase editing, data creation and maintenance for applications and for divisions as needed.
- Be able to work with various divisions in ascertaining work flows, business requirements and training personnel in the use of GIS technology solutions.
- Data capturing and conversion of GIS data for all GIS activities
- Perform complex GIS analyses with a variety of data formats, Shape Files, Personal Geodatabases, Third Party data sources (Oracle, SQL Server, Excel, Access, etc.), images
- Work as part of the GIS team to develop distributed products via web-based technology and desktop software
- Expert utilization of the entire suite of ESRI GIS software including extensions (Network Analyst, Spatial Analyst, etc) to perform high-level analysis to support various mapping projects and web-based applications
- Expert in performing Python Scripting and Model Builder services needed for support of the web-based applications
- Expert utilization of ArcGIS Server management tools to deploy and manage map and web services
- Provide expert utilization of ArcGIS Online technologies to develop applications
- Provide some application development utilizing various programming languages
- Provide development of SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in GIS, Geography, Engineering, Computer Science, Planning or other related field.
- 3 -4 years professional working experience in GIS techniques and methodologies
- Expertise in ESRI software including ArcGIS/ArcInfo.
- Experience with ArcGIS Server management tools
- Working Experience with ArcGIS Online suite of tools
- Working Experience in writing and utilizing Phython Scripting language and Model Builder
- Windows Operating Systems environment experience
For more information, contact email@example.com.