Location: Anchorage, AK
Closing Date: Until filled
Online Job Announcement
Position Description Document
Senior-level application developer performs analysis, design, coding, testing, and deployment of
software applications developed for external clients or internal use. May also be called upon to serve
as technical lead for project teams.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Minimum 5 years application development experience
- Experience writing efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Extensive experience in one of more of the following technologies: ColdFusion, ASP.NET and C#, Flex, iOS
- Desktop and/or client/server application development experience
- GIS Experience, ArcObjects, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with PHP, Ruby on Rails, Drupal CMS
To view a complete description and apply for this position, please visit the Online Job Announcement link above.